If you or a loved one has been injured in a severe car accident like a rollover crash, contact Denver rollover accident attorneys. Occupants of rollover crashes are far more likely than other non-rollover crashes to suffer traumatic injuries or death.
Rollover Accident Facts
Denver rollover accident attorneys can offer trusted advice and help you find out about all of your legal options after a rollover accident. According to a report by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA),
- Rollover crashes make up 30% of passenger vehicle occupant fatalities.
- About 250,000 vehicles involved in rollover collisions are left inoperable every year.
- More than 10,000 people are killed in rollovers each year, with +8,000 resulting from single-vehicle rollovers.
- Only 3% of all vehicle crashes per year in the US are rollovers – one-third of all passenger deaths can be attributed to rollovers.
- Trucks and SUVs are more likely to roll over than cars because of their higher center of gravity.
Often injuries from a rollover accident are more severe than normal accidents and come with extensive medical costs. Cars are not designed to withstand a rollover crash which makes rollover accidents especially dangerous. Serious injuries or even death could result from a rollover accident. Denver rollover accident attorneys can help you seek justice if you or a
loved one has been injured in a rollover accident.
What Is Considered a Rollover Accident?
A rollover is when a vehicle flips over onto its side or roof. Rollover accidents occur more commonly with larger vehicles like trucks and SUVs than with smaller cars. Due to the higher center of gravity, trucks are more likely to roll over from an impact or while turning. Rollover accidents also have a higher fatality rate than other types of crashes.
What Causes a Rollover Accident?
Vehicle defects can also cause a rollover accident, some examples being:
- Tire failure
- Tire tread defects
- Poor stability design
- Poorly designed suspension systems
- Inadequate braking systems
Who Is at Fault?
Vehicle defects can cause rollover accidents. Vehicle manufacturers may be held accountable if you can prove that their design was faulty or that a particular vehicle they manufactured did not meet safety standards.
But the most common cause of rollover accidents is the driver losing control of the vehicle. If someone else’s negligence caused your accident, Denver rollover accident attorneys can offer legal counsel. Another driver’s negligence may have occurred due to:
- Drunk driving
- Distracted driving or using a cellphone while driving
You may be eligible for restitution for your injuries. However, you will need to have substantial evidence that the other driver’s negligence caused the rollover accident. Denver rollover accident attorneys will handle your case efficiently and help you focus on your recovery rather than financial burdens.
What Happens to Your Body in a Rollover Accident?
Most rollover crash victims sustained multiple injuries, with head and neck injuries being the most common. A few other common injuries seen with rollover accidents are:
- Head trauma or skull fractures
- Spinal injuries (slipped or herniated disc)
- Broken bones
- Lacerations, cuts, scrapes, or burns
- And more
Sometimes a passenger can even be ejected from the vehicle in a rollover accident.
Damages After a Rollover Accident
Short Term Damages After a Rollover Accident
It’s common for rollover crash victims to have to deal with:
- Medical bills
- Lost wages from work
- Long term medications or healthcare
- Potential loss of job in the cases of head trauma and paralysis
- Funeral costs if a loved one dies in the accident
Long-Term Damages after a Rollover Accident
A rollover accident can sometimes have enduring impacts on your life, including:
- Disabilities or disfigurement: Severe injuries could potentially develop into life-changing disabilities. Injuries from an accident that become disabilities can significantly affect your quality of life as well as your ability to work.
- Brain damage: If a head injury is bad enough, it can lead to lasting brain injuries. Head injuries are prevalent in rollover accidents because of the impact of the vehicle rolling or flipping over.
- Financial burdens: financial issues can escalate and pile up if an accident alters your ability to work. You may also incur medical expenses for accident-related injuries and or have to repair damages to your vehicle. Denver rollover accident attorneys’ experience and expertise will help you win the reimbursement you deserve. You should not have to suffer alone with life-altering damages from an accident of which you were a victim.
Auto Insurance Settlements
The insurance company of the at-fault party might make a settlement offer. Settling a car accident claim too early could be costly. Insurance companies will always try to pay you the lowest possible amount to resolve your claim. When you accept their offer, it is a final resolution of your claim. Denver rollover collision attorneys will ensure that you don’t settle for anything lower than your injuries are worth. Most individuals who received serious injuries in a rollover accident will benefit by hiring an attorney who will act in their best interest to get the maximum compensation that they deserve.
Why Should I Hire a Denver Rollover Accident Attorney?
Hiring a proficient team like Denver rollover accident attorneys could be the solution to getting you the maximum settlement that you deserve.
Reasons for you to have Denver rollover accident attorneys’ expertise on your side:
- No risk or worry about accepting a settlement that is less than what you deserve
- We deal with insurance companies aggressively so that they give you respect and don’t’ push you around
- You can focus on recovery instead of medical bills, trauma, and loss
- Our attorneys will handle your case from beginning to end and give you peace of mind
Contact a Denver Rollover Accident Attorney
If you’ve been injured in a rollover accident that was someone else’s fault, contact our Denver rollover accident attorneys as soon as possible.
With a combination of a proven track record, impressive financial resources, esteemed legal reputation and a compassionate approach, we believe there is no better Denver rollover accident attorney team than us.